As a general rule, where a signature is required to be witnessed on a document intended for use overseas, the witnessing must be done by a Notary Public. If your document is for use domestically, you will generally be able to have your document witnessed by a lawyer, Justice of the Peace, police officer or Commissioner of Oaths.

Get a Quotation
Notary Costs
What is a Notary Public?
WhatsApp - Talk to Us