Yes. Other fees shall apply for payment of:
- 1. Postage or courier fees
- 2. No Fees payable to DIRCO or High Court
- 3. Consular fees to the relevant embassy or consulate
- 4. Additional legalisation requirements that may be required in the country of use.
In order to give you a fee estimate, many things need to be considered such as:
- 1. Urgency requirements
- 2. Drafting requirements
- 3. Level of legalisation required
- 4. Varying consular fees payable to relevant consulate or embassy.
Once we have received your inquiry, we shall be able to give you an estimate of the total fees and disbursements required for legalisation of your documents.
Note that we shall also endeavor to give you an estimate of the additional legalisation requirements that may be required in the country of use. However, this will only be a rough estimate at best, as different countries have different requirements which are subject to frequent change. Although, you may find in many circumstances that the person, organisation or government authority requiring the document may agree to bear the costs of further legalisation required in that country.Message Us Get Quotation