Legalise your TEFL certificate and TEFL Pack of documents through us.

TEFL Certificate Document Legalisation Service   image
South Africans  applying to teach English to non-English speaking students across the world need to aquire an TEFL Certficate. When applying to the authority overseas the TEFL certificate and additional documents need to be legalised. The process of legalisation will depend on the destination country where you will be applying for employment as a teacher. As document legalisation specialists who have already assisted hundreds of teachers applying for employment overseas we can assist you with the whole process. You can try to have your TEFL certificate and other documents legalised yourself. Getting the process wrong may however cost you that dream employment opportunity.

Depending on the institution and country you may need to legalise the following documents:

• A passport (valid for the correct time period)
• A work visa/s (valid for the correct time period)
• An International CV or Résumé (which might need to be translated into the local language for the country where you plan to teach)
• Your TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA Certification (which might have to be notarised, authenticted and/or apostilled)
• A SAPS Police Clearance Certificate (which might have to be authenticated, attested and/or apostilled)
• Verified (or apostilled) academic qualification certificates such as degrees or diplomas. (SAQA & DIRCO)
• Authenticated or apostilled health certificates
• Reference letters from various institutions

We can assist with all of the above in record time. Please submit our no obligation Online Quotation and get an exact quotation with time frames and have all your questions relevant to your specific circumstances answered.

Get a Quotation
Notary Costs
What is a Notary Public?
WhatsApp - Talk to Us